KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby shower banner







I have continued the decorations for my friend's baby shower which is this Saturday. I did 3 centerpieces in the zoo animals theme all together and then the banner. I LOVE THE BANNER!! It is so stinkin' cute....This is my first banner so I am very proud of it! I then realized that my banner qualified me for the current challenge at FCCB...use the color green and a circle....the scallop circles hanging from the pennants spell out welcome. The green is in the jungle patterned paper from Stampin Up that is behind the zoo animals in the banner. I may be stretching it but hey whatever works right? LOL.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've yet to make a banner but it is definately on my list. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love all of the animals that you used. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the banner and centrepieces!! The party will be a hit with your wonderful decorations. I like the way the letters for Welcome hang underneath. Clever idea!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner. I have really been inspired to make a banner myself. Perhaps for Christmas.

    TFS and playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this baby banner.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. what alot of work !!! you did a really nice job! Thanks for joining us at the fccb this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute centerpieces. Nice job on your banner. Thanks for joining in on the fun at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and very creative! Nice job on your banner. You did a lot of work here and it's FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete