KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Sunday, October 3, 2010

From Halloween to Christmas...I am all over the place!




Well that is because next weekend is my next workshop with my crafting pals! I cannot wait and in October and November we will be working on Christmas cards and projects. These are the 3 cards I came up with for next weekend. I love Christmas colors as much as fall colors which reminds me...In a little over a week and a half we will be taking a vacation to Tennessee to see some beautiful fall color! You would understand what a big deal that is for us when I tell you I live in Florida and we get nothing! Yes we get the sunshine year round but you still miss the beautiful changes in seasons. I think its been well over 20 years since I have seen a real fall so we are going to Pigeon Forge, have a beautiful cabin rented and CANNOT WAIT!

But first, I am going to have fun making these cards with the girls!!

2 comments:

  1. I Love all your cards they are beautiful!
    I went to Pigeon Forge in August on My Birthday and we stayed in a cabin it was so much fun, I want to go back. Don't forget to visit the only scrapbook store that they have in Pigeon Forge and right by the scrap book store they have a scrapbook outlet. That scrapbook store is awesome! Have fun on your vacation!

    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete