KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vinyl craziness





I got carried away with vinyl projects last night! Actually they were on my to-do list and now I can cross them off but when I started, I just couldn't stop...hey as long as the deep cutting blade was in the machine right?

Anyway, I haved posted the keys of my front door before but I finally got the grey/silver vinyl to do the keyholes for teh opposite windows and I love the final effect. It makes for such a decorative entry way to our home.

I also got my pumpkins vinyl'd. I have had these pumpkins for a few years and put them on the porch but after getting hooked on my cricut and vinyl, I decided to dress these fellas up a bit this year. We have a new front porch this year, a park bench by the front door, and a railing so I can't wait to get festive out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment