KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More party decorations





My business is growing and the demand for my party decorations is increasing each week. I am in heaven and I love to create the next perfect party decorations for a special little boy or girl.

This weekend we added dessert size plates to our Sesame Street collection using the same faces that we are putting on the cups. The plastic cup lady I found and I are new best friends! She is a sweet retired lady and her and her husband have this small business on E-bay to help supplement their retirement years. I love the fact that I am helping her small business as she supplies the items I need to help mine. I ordered 144 cups from her mid-week and they won't be here until tomorrow but already 120 are sold~ I will need more this week again!

3 comments:

  1. They are funky, innovative and creative...The party would be something really enjoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. I love these!! I am going to have to make something like this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible idea! I wish I had my Cricut back when I had my daughter's SS party! I made life size characters on Poster Board! It took a month to make them all!! I have one pic of Big Bird (uncompleted) on my blog so everyone could see the size of him! Thanks for sharing this great idea! I'll be sharing your Etsy Shop with any one who hires me for Sesame Street invitations for sure!

    ReplyDelete