KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sesame Street party favor cups






This project has been in my head for a long time. I have just been so busy filling orders and holding workshops I did not have time to get it put together. I finally stopped everything to get these adorable cups made up and it came together as I had invisioned or maybe even better.

I had wanted to do big bird too but did not like the way he came out so switched the yellow cup to Bert instead and he is adorable. I am going to get orange cups and do Ernie because, well how good is Bert without Ernie anyway?

These are perfect party favors for the birthday guests and I don't think I could have adjusted the faces as well without my Gypsy...I just love that machine and the possibilities are endless in creating with it.

4 comments:

  1. Kim these are super cute! Great job.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell these cups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. do you sell them? How much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes these are super cute :) how much do u sell them for in a bundle?

    ReplyDelete