KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Down on the Farm





I have finished this adorable farm and barnyard themed birthday decor for a little boy's first birthday. This is my second banner and it went much quicker than the first time and I LOVE the way it came out. I had all sorts if visions in my head and they truly came together. I love the rope letters on the Old West cartridge and it was the perfect touch to this birthday banner. I found the bandana paper at the M craft store. I usually use plastic pails for my centerpieces but I changed this one up a bit and used the galvanized pail which was just the right touch for this project.

I never get tired of doing these projects! Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

As a final note, my Provocraft Ultimate Creative Series arrived just in time for Christmas and I must say it is a wonderful product and I cannot wait to review all the differnt tutitorals and projects this kit has to offer. I am honored to have my Welcome Home Solidier centerpiece featured in this product on the papercrafting DVD so if you have a Cricut and need inspiration, this product is so worth the money and it comes with a 700-image cartridge that has six keypad overlays!!! PLUS a free Cricut personal cutter....if you want more details, feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment