KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Saturday, December 18, 2010

One week to Christmas




And I still have lots to do! I almost forgot to do any shopping but thank goodness my kids are grown and don't need much, just the joy of spending time together as a family and maybe a trip to Disney or two while they are home. My youngest son made it home yesterday and my oldest son is coming home tomorrow for his leave from the Army. Sadly my older daughter will not be making it home from Alaska as she does not have leave available this year. She is also in the Army and even though its hard on her and us and we miss her terribly, we so very proud of her accomplishments and sacrifices to our country and our freedom.

In the meantime, I have had lots of orders to fill and several more to go....here are a couple that got done this week. Working on my nieces wedding shower favors and decorations and have 3 Sesame Street centerpieces to do for a party late January and also a set of wedding invitations but that isn't until February. Seems like the orders just keep coming in steady and for that I am thankful and blessed to be able to make a few dollars doing something I so enjoy!

So here might be my last post before Christmas so I want to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment