KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Provocraft product and I am a part of it!!

I am so very excited to share that over the past many months I have been participating in a new product line by Provocraft. I was one of several finalists chosen to include one of my Cricut papercrafting projects in their new DVD instructional series illustrating different ways to use the Cricut demonstrated by some very popular creative coaches in the industry. The DVD series has 10 different videos in total as well as an exclusive cartridge that includes all the design elements needed to create all the projects on the DVD series. My project is featured on the DVD that demonstrates ways to use your cricut for creating gift giving projects.

What an honor it was to be chosen from hundreds of entries to participate in this project and then out of 50 finalists to actually be one of the few that made the final production and filming to be included in the project! Well as you can imagine, I ordered the DVD series for myself and to my surprise, they are giving a limited number of personal Cricut machines with the order to those who call.

If you are interested in seeing the informercial for this product there is one more opportunity to view it at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning (12/9) on the DIY network (or set your DVR to record it like I did!!). I CAN PROMISE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!! This DVD collection will not be available in stores and can only be purchased by calling Provocraft at 1-800-688-6981.

Thanks for letting me share my five minutes of fame with you all! I ordered the DVD series as I see such potential in it being a productive tool in my papercrafting workshops that I have monthly at my home. I cannot wait to share these projects with my crafting ladies!!

UPDATE: I just found out that you can get all the info on the DVD series, see the gallery of projects, and order the bundle as well as see clips from the informercial at this website:

www.4cricutdvd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment