KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Monday, August 30, 2010

I am ready for Toy Story!




In anticipation of finally being able to get my hands on the Toy Story cricut cartridge (I bought it today and it ships within 3 business days yipee!) I spent the weekend coming up with a cute birthday invite to go with my next bouquet/centerpiece in the Toy Story theme. Its all designed and ready to cut on my gypsy, I have adorable Toy Story pails to build the bouquet in. Can you tell my obsession with Toy Story?!! Its Disney, my husband and daughter work at Disney so its a big part of our lives but I fell in LOVE with the movies. Never even saw any of them until they released number 3 but when I watched the previews for TS3 I thought it was cute but would probably make a lot more sense if I saw the other 2 first so I watched them on TV and much to my surprise, laughed a LOT!!

Anyway, after that, my anticipation to create Toy Story birthday party bouquets and invites grew and grew and so here after having a few hours to create something new this weekend, is my invitations!

Hope you like them...I can even velcro the face pieces so that it becomes interactive and more of a keepsake for the children invited to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment