KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ugh! Computers....




For the second time in two weeks I have had to start my computer from scratch. It is so hard to loose everything and have to remember how to find and rebuild all your sites, your work lost, etc....this time however I got a new computer so hopefully this won't happen again for another 10 years! I know I was lucky that my computer was good to me for so long but it NEVER comes at a good time to have to start all over and loose everything!

I am so busy with projects and requests through my Etsy Store but I am happy to share my newest creation. Its another wedding card but look closely at the font...that is my new excitement is all the very cool fonts I am finding to incorporate into my projects like the invitations to make them so much more special...and the best part? the fonts can be downloaded for FREE!!!! No one wants to hand write their invitations anymore and lately that has been the number one question when inquiring about ordering invites for birthdays, baby showers, etc. Can you print the party info for us so we don't have to handwrite all those invitations? Obviously on a wedding invite you wouldn't want to LOL! So I decided I better make sure I can print the invites for everything instead of stamping the lines and where, when how, etc...for me it had to be something eye catching beyond basic printed font so that is why I started looking for something to make the invites stand out and unique!!

No comments:

Post a Comment