KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wedding Scrapbook pages




Today I finally finished a project for a lady who is in a bridal party and wanted to give a gift to the bride and groom. She saw my paperdolls on my Etsy Store so asked me to make the wedding party so she could frame it as a gift. I cut the pages down to 10 x 20 to fit the frame she found and she gave me description of the bridal party; the dress colors, the hair colors, the tux colors, etc. This is the finished project. I also made her a page for the mother of the bride and she liked that one so much, asked for a second for another friend's mom who is getting married in the future. Hard to see in the pictures but I added Martha Stewart glitter to accent and highlight a lot of the pieces like the flowers, the bride's dress, the butterflies, etc. The glitter gives it that elegant touch that you are looking for with a project like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment