KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Craft Room Organization



So I have been trying to get my craft room completely organized so I can put my hands on everything I have and/or need at any time. I am getting there but I have to share my favorite new organization tool. I saw this in one of the crafting magazines a few months ago and then kind of forgot about it but tonight in Wal-Mart I spend my $8 for this great new addition to my craft room organization! Are you impressed? I think it is wonderful. No more digging through the drawer to find the right punch, I can see them all clearly by shape and go right to the ones I want to use! Only problem: One is not enough so I need a second one but since my craft room has double french doors I can do two with no problems. A simple clear plastic over the door shoe organizer...who knew???

No comments:

Post a Comment