KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wedding week continued with invitations..






My niece is getting married next February and she has decided she would like make her wedding invitations with my help. I am very honored she asked so we have been working on samples. Her colors are purple (deep royal purple) and silver. Here are a few of the styles and samples I came up with so far. I think we are leaning towards the daisies as she found her bridal bouquets with purple daisies that she has fallen in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment