KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Past projects




I will just be adding some of my past projects in the next couple of weeks because we have to move! We are not happy about it but they are selling the house we are in (we rent). We found another house in the same area (thank goodness because we really like it here) but we will be moving July 1st so we are packing up quick..

Anyway, had a great time Saturday with 11 ladies in attendance for my workshop. We made six cards and the BBQ grill gift card boxes. They had a great time, we had a great lunch "bar" set up by my wonderful chef husband. Cannot wait to stamp and create with my ladies again!

Anyway, one of my favorite creations were making these Sesame Street invitations. I use a combination of my Big Shot and my cricut to make all the shapes. If you look closely, Sesame Street Muppets are nothing more than a bunch of shapes to form their facial features. After we created Cookie Monster, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, and Big Bird, we decided to get a little more challenged and figure out Abby Cadabby. (I love to say her name and she is so adorable). She was after my years and even after my kids' years of watching Sesame Street but I love her! So cute right? They are post-card style invitations so one side is the face and the other is the invite information. You can find them on my Etsy store for sale along with Sesame Street Centerpieces and Sesame Street cupcake toppers at:

www.etsy.com/shop/kelleycards

1 comment: