KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I won blog candy...


So I was participating in the OWH blog hop over the weekend to learn more about Operation Write Home and to get some inspiration to see what types of cards the other ladies are making for this great cause. I am very new to the whole blog thing but blog hopping is where you visit blog after blog, and each one links you to the next so you don't have to go back to a list and pick the next one. It was fun to do but anyway along the way some of the blog ladies had giveaways on their blogs and a giveaway on a blog is called "blog candy" All they really required you to do was leave a comment about their card or creation and of course I left as many as I could. Today I found out I won a blog candy from one of the blogs and this adorable stamp is on its way to me...that simple...I really liked this one a lot so I was very happy. I never win anything (I know everyone says that) but I don't...so I will take it and thank you Brenda!!

This is the blog I won from:

www.roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment