KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer time is for flip-flops.





One of the things I love so much about my Big Shot is that different materials that can be cut with it besides paper. I never thought owning a cricut I would need the Big Shot too but guess what, I do and I can justify it!

Anyway the possibilites for decorating flip-flops are endless! Here are just a few of my samples. My younger daughter lives in these things against my motherly advice as I don't think they are good for her feet but if she is going to wear them, they might as well be cute!

I just came across another idea to attach the embellishment to the flipflop too! Velcro so you can interchange the embellishment to match your outfit! Now that is ingenious!

Well oops, that wasn't a flip flop but another cake box favor I found on Etsy...so cute though and Minnie! At least it matches the flip flops though so can I get points for that? I selected the wrong picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment