KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last edition to bridal week...





Sorry should have posted this yesterday but it was actually today when I finished so I figured I would get to it at some point...

I love the purse gift box so much I used bridal paper to make one to be used as a gift to the bride, favor boxes at the wedding shower, a gift from the bride to her bridesmaids; the possibilities are endless but I LOVE the bridal paper. Add a little tissue paper and its perfect!

It would also be perfect as favors for a young ladies Sweet 16 birthday. We had a tea party when our oldest Amanda turned 16 (she is now 22 and in the Army!) but it was a lot of fun getting dressed up and having a fancy lunch that we did right in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment