KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby shower gift





Today I worked on a baby shower gift for a customer. I used New Arrival Cricut Cartridge for this project. The pieces will be assembled on dowel rods and put in a pink plastic pail into styrofoam as a centerpiece. I might add a couple of butterflies and a couple of lady bugs in the color scheme to girlie it up some more!

It was quite interesting as this was the first project I predesigned on my Gypsy and actually cut on the Cricut. Trial and error to say the least, had to cut the It's A Girl 4 times! I finally figured out where my errors and corrections needed to be and then flew through the rest. What an amazing addition to my crafting equipment that Gypsy is going to be! I had several other projects ready to cut. It amazes me that you don't even need a cartridge, the Gypsy talks to the cricut, you load your mat from it, unload the mat, cut....too cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment