KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today was a busy day



I have a workshop next Saturday at my house and I have 10 or so coming over YIPEE!! I cannot wait to scrap and stamp and punch with my fellow crafters!

I was getting all the projects ready and the paper prepped and I was finishing up a few other projects I have to have ready for my mom to take home with her next Saturday after the workshop. She has a baby shower coming up. The baby shower bouquet is for a coworker of my mom's who ordered it for the same shower so I made my mom a special shower card today to go with her gift.

I have made the baby carriage cards before but something was missing. It always looked like PacMan to me when it was open so I was searching and one of the most creative punch art ladies out there is Ellen Kemper. She can create just about anything with punches and I knew she had to have a baby that would look cute in the carriage. You can see her creations at:

http://blinkthinkink.blogspot.com

You name it, she has made it! I have to say I love punch art too so the baby was the perfect addition to the carriage. I hope you like it mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment