KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Its a girl baby shower gift is finished





I finally finished this project! I struggled with it a bit, had it in a bigger pastel colored pail but it was too much pail and not enough focus on the pieces. I ventured into glitter (I used Martha Stewart glitter after seeing it on HSN this week), and then the finishing touch was the baby's name. I LOVE how it turned out. The bouquets are definitely my favorite projects to do. I love creating them, I love that they can be kept forever when if you give flowers they die and end up in the trash in a week (thanks mom for reminding me of that).

I also decorated the pane windows beside the front door on my new home since I was in the vinyl mode today but it got too late after we got it up to take a picture that you could see. Have to wait until tomorrow for the sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment