KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Bouquets






I had so many nice comments about my Winnie the Pooh bouquet that I thought this might be a good time to share some of the other ones I have done. I love making the centerpieces/bouquets out of the pieces cut from the Cricut cartridges. Actually the Winnie the Pooh was my very first one!

I think I have gotten better since then and it has definitely gotten easier. The recent baby shower bouquet was posted a few days ago and you saw the lady bugs.

One of the benefits of being a Disney family is that since there are so many licensed cartridges, I can pick up lollipops right at Disney to add as accents to enhance the bouquet!

Here was one of my favorites. I did this one before I had the Expression so the biggest I could cut was 6 x 12 on my baby bug but now I can actually do a better job of making all the Minnie's the same size next time I make one of these. I have coordinated invitations, birthday banner, and cupcake picks to create a whole party experience and these items are listed as a package in my Etsy Store along with a few other themes. I combine vinyl cuts with paper, and did you see Minnie's autograph on the pail??

Did I mention I cannot wait for Toy Story? I am waiting to share my invites for that theme until I can make the bouquet to go with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment