KKV Kreations

KKV Kreations
Online party decoration store

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
Here is the link to the items for sale in my Etsy Store. Click on the picture above to be taken to my Etsy Store to shop for unique handmade items including invitations, party packages, centerpieces, greeting cards, etc

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taking the lady bugs pink!




Last evening I created a bouquet/centerpiece for a lady in California. She loved the lady bugs but wanted them in pink! Since we established there is such a thing as pink lady bugs after extensive research...(just kidding the fun part of making these projects is they can be whatever color we dream)~!

Here is the final result. I like the pink. It immediately said "Its a girl" to me as a gift for the new mom! I added purple butterflies and purple lady bugs in vinyl to the pail.

No comments:

Post a Comment